After school Nanny for 3 kids in SW15

LondonSwedes – Swedish online community in London Forums JOBB! Allmänna jobbfrågor After school Nanny for 3 kids in SW15

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    moccis
    Participant

Hi,
    We are a Swedish easy going family of 5 that is looking for a after school help 4 days a week. We have 3 children, Lea (9), Alex (6) and Oliver (4). They are very active with lots of personality and we therefore need somebody with a lot of energy and patience that loves to interact and play with kids.

We need help Tuesday to Friday from 15.00 to 19.00 (Friday 13.50- 17.00) and occasional babysitting and extra help.

I am looking for a non smoker that loves looking after children, and especially children with a bit of extra “go” in them. You need to be speak very good English, be patient, loving, organised and have lots of experience, at least 2 years, from looking after multiple active children in these ages. If you love music and craft you will be extra loved as we all enjoy singing and drawing. You also need to be able to cook healthy meals and have the intention to stay with the family for more than 1 year.

Please email me a cover letter and CV with all your experience with kids if you think you will fit into our family.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Many thanks,
    Anna

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.