Pr and Marketing Assistant wanted for Nordic Furniture company in Chelsea

LondonSwedes – Swedish online community in London Forums JOBB! Pr and Marketing Assistant wanted for Nordic Furniture company in Chelsea

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nordicstyle
    Participant

Nordic Style London is an upmarket South London Lifestyle Retailer who is looking to recruit an experienced PR and Marketing Assistant to run all of our internal PR, Marketing, Social Media and Web Site. The role can be both full or part time and ideally would be based in Chelsea although we would be flexible for the right calibre of candidate. Being organised, working with limited supervision and thinking on your feet are essential qualities, as well as experience of working in a similar role within another UK based company. We are prepared to pay well above market rate of pay for the right candidate who must be able to operate independently with direction of the Managing Director.

Please send your CV and cover letter ASAP to [email protected]

owensander
    Participant

I wish I am just nearby, I really love this kind of job, and my skills into woodworking can work on this. In fact, I am also eyeing to work on this shop http://caldwells.com/door-shop.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.