Swedish, caring, experienced nanny looking for work!

LondonSwedes – Swedish online community in London Forums JOBB! Jag söker jobb! Swedish, caring, experienced nanny looking for work!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pauline

Hello!
    My name is Pauline and I’m nineteen years old. I just moved here from Sweden to Notting Hill and I’m therefore looking for work (preferably in that area).

I’v worked as a nanny for two different families for several years. The kids where in the ages 2-12. My duties where among other things to (of course) play with the kids, making lunch & dinner, cleaning, taking them to and from school, helping with homework and putting them to bed. I think it’s important not just to put the kids in front of a movie but to actually do things such as going out on trips, playing in a park or baking for example.

Another job that has prepared me for a job involving children is my time as a gymnastics leader for small children. I’v worked one year for two different organisations, so I’m very good at planing and preparing things.

On top of this I have always helped out at home with my younger twin sisters and cleaning the house. Also I have a lot of work experience in other fields, so I definitely know the value of being on time and trust.

In other words, what I may lack in age I make up for in experience and enthusiasm!

Please do not hesitate if you have any questions, I have a cv and references for you to look at if you wish! My number is 07845551936 and my email is [email protected]

Best regards Pauline

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.